Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Featured Shop: la valley girly

Laurel from la valley girly is one of our most favorite people, and her shop is just too much fun! Her style is hip, flirty and totally sweet. Whether you are looking for a special gift for a very special person, or a quick pick me up for yourself, la valley girly has something for everyone.

Click on any photo to learn more about the item.



Remember when you were little, how fun it was to twirl around, get all dizzy and try to walk? Especially if you had a nice soft yard to play in. So, with a little fun in mind I designed these fun hoops. They are 1 1/2" long, so light, airy and they really are quite eye-catching! I LOVE mine, no one will ever pry them out of my fingers!!! LOL




These lovely hoops are about 1.5" (a little smaller). All Sterling Silver. I have hand-wrapped darling, sparkly green little peridot beads all around. They are fun, happy and a MUST HAVE. I can make them smaller if you ask :)




These hand formed copper hoops are hammered and soldered and then wrapped with a very sparkly vitrail Swarovski crystal. They hang at about 2" from the top of the nickel free ear wires. They are stunning, casual, and yet they pop with glamor!




I sort of have envisioned this as a friendship necklace or something to show someone love and support....saying "Our friendship is bound and I will be here for you." I have had this design in my head for a while. But I couldnt get it OUT of my head and into wearable form...until today....PHEW! and I must say, that it turned out even better than I had envisioned it! A small handmade sterling silver 'knot'....about 1/2" is attached to a fine sterling silver chain. It hangs about 17 inches. I am happy to do some minor length for you if you let me know in the 'notes to seller'. Please keep in mind that because these are each handmade there wont ever be one exactly the same. But I work very hard to give you a final piece that looks very similar. :D




What more could a person want than Peace In Your Heart? I have a much larger version of this listed here in my shop, but had a request to make a teeny tiny one....and I like the outcome very very much! This little pendant is under an inch in size! All handmade by me from scratch. The whole piece is close to 18 " in length, but I can adjust the length some for you if you'd like. I make each one by by hand so expect a little bit of variation from the pic.

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

No comments: