Friday, August 14, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Nicole Hill sez: We're settling in ok to our new flat in France - the weather is fabulous, it's wonderful to have a reliable summer!
SATeam sez: C'est fabuleux!


Glass Addictions sez: I managed to do 5 listings for beads!
SATeam sez: Some of them have already sold! WTG!


N Valentine Studio sez: Morning all, I am uber proud of this one!
SATeam sez: OOOoooooohhhhhhhh, that's GORGEOUS!


Elegance and Sparkles sez: I listed a new chain necklace.
SATeam sez: We LOVE those peridot briolettes!


The FamiLee Jewels sez: I listed this fossil coral necklace and this enormous shark tooth. Fred bought the shark tooth as a challenge so of course I had to figure out a way to wrap it.
SATeam sez: Is it shark week on Etsy?


Artisan Handmade Jewellery sez: Got this necklace listed.
SATeam sez: We LOVE pearls!


The Family Jewels sez: I've been super busy the last couple of days (hooray!), so just trying to keep up, but I did get a new Bling Ring listed. This one is called Don't Question Me! lol!
SATEam sez: Now you've made us curious!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

No comments: