Friday, September 11, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Artistry by Ramona sez: I am just tickled pink here! The recent treasury I curated was featured in a blog, Treasury Tuesday Elite Eight. I was just delighted and very honored to be a part of it. They select eight treasuries and then feature them! It is such a sweet thing to do and the blog is so visually pleasing and inviting. If you missed that treasury I curated, you can take a peek here. And while you're at it, take a moment to admire the other treasuries selected as well, they are so beautiful!
SATeam sez: We LOVE that treasury! It made us feel calm and peaceful when we first saw it.


The Family Jewels sez: My silver and black spider ring made front page again last night!!!!! Looks like Admin really likes that one! Makes me excited to see what the next month and a half will hold for me and my troop of spidies!!I listed a new In Bloom Ring . . .
SATeam sez: Those rings are SO much fun. You GO, girl!!!


For You sez: I'm reading a great book at the moment called "I'd Rather Be in the Studio"... today's task for me was to get my work table and paperwork organized.
SATeam sez: organized? We're supposed to be organized? Uh oh.


Nicole Hill sez: One of the things I think I'm going to do while blissfully unemployed is work my way through a book called the Artists Way (Or something similar. Assuming its in one of our boxes here, and not back in the UK still...) I started reading it a few months ago while I was feeling a bit stuck, and it looked like it would be very good at helping you structure your creativity, for want of a better term...I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things though - I made and listed another http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30519583, too!
SATeam sez: sounds like a fun and inspiring use of your time!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

e both books mentioned...The Artists Way & I'd rather be in the studio. Of course I have issues with organization!

Barb Macy said...

I need to find some motivation to create! Everyone here is so "on the ball". . . sigh. . .