Friday, September 18, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

The Family Jewels sez: I listed this new spider necklace - Light rose pink and black -
SATeam sez: that looks too real for words!


Beaded Spirit Designs sez: Nothing new in the shop, just relisting for now..And Jenifer is keeping me busy trying to come up with some new knitting projects..just like when she was a kid..
SATeam sez: knitting? With beads? We want projects, too!


The FamiLee Jewels sez: This week is flying by.
I have been working on Halloween items since the weekend but no pictures yet.
SATeam sez: picTURES! picTURES!


Artisan Handmade Jewellery sez: Listed another bangle - And have to brag about my Kinder/Year 1 kids. I volunteer teach them Australian Sign Language, and today they performed 3 sign-songs in front of a whole school assembly. They rocked and I am so proud of them!!
SATeam sez: YAY kids!


Fireball Beeds sez: I just listed Marvin the Mummy
SATeam sez: Okay, you're scaring us. Those eyes . . .


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Happileerving said...

The FamiLee Jewels thanks you, and we now have pictures!