Friday, September 25, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Nicole Hill sez: Yay! One of my customers came back with a huge custom order! This has been a great couple of weeks!

Hope life's treating you all well too!

(I'll stop using exclamation marks soon, promise...)

SATeam sez: When you've got something to exclaim about, you gotta use exclamation marks!


N Valentine Studio sez: Morning all, it's nice and sunny here today! I am having a hard time getting moving this morning. I am SO tempted to spend the day wandering about the city since it's so nice out. But I really need to torch!

I've listed some rondels and viking knit caps in my shop. Figured I should have some supplies as well as my own beads.

SATeam sez: OOOOOoooooooohhhhhhh . . .


Pixe's Treasure Chest sez: I've been trying to get myself organized here, which begins with the dining room table, which is my makeshift bench sometimes, shipping area, bookkeeping area, etc, etc. And yes, at times, we even manage to eat here!

Tried my hand at soldering this week, just made some simple earrings, and as soon as I finish cleaning them up i'll be ready to post. I've been wearing them day and night, taking them on and off just to be sure they hold up! LOL

Well, me needs to get back to some paperwork, have a great day!

SATeam sez: We can't wait to see your new earrings!


Elegance And Sparkles sez: Got a new laptop so formatting, installing, updates, etc are what I am involved in right now.

Listed some candy interchangeable earrings.

SATeam sez: those are so SWEET!


The Family Jewels sez: I listed - yep, another spider yesterday! lolol!

On the spider news, one of my spiders mde first page of the very first gift guide on the gift guide page!!!!!!! *Happydance* *Happydance*

SATeam sez: Woooooo HOOOOOOO!!!!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Happileerving said...

Hooray for front pages, new skills and custom orders. That was a good week! (deserving of an exclamation mark)