Friday, October 9, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Dianne Karg Baron sez: HI everyone! I sent out the pre-release offer for my next tutorial to my multi-purchase clients this morning. This is a Thanksgiving tradition with me (we celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada) - people who have bought multiple tutorials get a discount on the newest release. Within 10 minutes of the notice going out, two tutorials sold! Woot! It will go into general release on October 15.
SATeam sez: What a great deal!


The Family Jewels sez: I hit 500 sales yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooo!!! I am over the moon right now people!!!
SATeam sez: You GO girl!!!!


Antoinette Design sez: I've been too busy with all those little things that make up life, along with working hard on two new lines for my shop. I'm happy to say that I've finally launched both my BelleTorcs line and my Fortunate line! Hooray! Here is an example of each...I've really had fun working on them (they have kept me sane, 'cause my 9-5 has been killing my soul lately!!! argh!)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32200805
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32054511
SATeam sez: We love your new lines!


Nicole Hill sez: I've spent today learning how to make websites; I've made several different variations on a theme - the two I like best are http://webdesignhowto.webs.com/index.html in gold and http://webdesignhowto.webs.com/indexblue1.html in blue. (I know the footer on the blue one isn't quite right, but my eyes were beginning to bleed by that point!) I think they're not bad for a first attempt at writing HTML, if I do say so myself!
SATeam sez: Lookin' good!


Pixe's Treasure Chest sez: Yea!! Sold 2 pairs of earrings after not selling anything for months here! Made my night!!
SATeam sez: Let the good times roll!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

No comments: