Friday, December 11, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Silver Dragon Creations sez: Etsy Beadweavers has a once a month theme challenge. I don't usually get to do them but this month I have a work entered. It even has a poem accompanying it. It's called La Doña, it's in my etsy shop and number 10 on the voting list.
SATeam sez: We're rooting for you! That necklace is a beauty.


Danagonia sez: I am so excited! I sold a tutorial to Step By Step magazine... So in June/July you will be able to see my butterfly pendant tutorial.
SATeam sez: WooOT! We love having famous friends!


Bead Origami sez: I have a confession to make: I've been keeping a secret for over six months. Remember when I mentioned that my Lavender Splendor necklace made the Bead Star finals? Well, this piece won an honorable mention award in the seed bead category! Better yet, it's published as a project in the 2009 Bead Star magazine! This is the first time that I've won anything for my beadwork, not to mention getting published in a beading magazine, so I'm super stoked!
SATeam sez: That's fabulous news! We love that necklace, and we can't wait to make one of our own!


Angie's Jewelry Design sez: A new listing from me: Marra Mamba Tiger Eye Pendant
SATeam sez: What a gorgeous stone!


N Valentine Studio sez: I listed a copper cored bead!
SATeam sez: OOoooooohhhh, lampwork . . . drool . . .



Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news this week. Wow. Congrats. And wonderful listings too.

angie said...

Two SATeamers published! That is so wonderful!

Cat said...

Great news indeed. This is one inspired group of people! :-)

Cindy said...

Awesome news from the team this week! Silver Dragon Creations's necklace is gorgeous, and I can't wait to see Camilla published! Thanks for mentioning my Bead Star publication!

Leilani said...

Stunning work! Great wire wrapping and the copper core bead is so cool!